Verity Integrated Systems is an advanced Science and Technology (S&T) company providing systems design engineering services in Huntsville, AL. We were founded in 2013 as a Native American, Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB).
NAICS Codes: 541712, 541330, 541511, 541990, 611420, 611512
CAGE Code: 6WVQ4
To conduct business with honor and decency, that we might be a blessing to others.
Verity maintains a strong belief that our goals should not only benefit the company, but also our customers, our employees, and our community. We believe that true success comes from growing others.
- To be a trusted provider of high-quality engineering and integration solutions that satisfy our customers’ most complex challenges and expand their capabilities.
- To provide employee satisfaction and a positive work environment that facilitates creativity and innovation; attracting and retaining highly skilled professionals who share our vision and commitment to excellence.
- To receive reasonable profit so as to give back to the community. To embrace social responsibility, to sponsor meaningful endeavors, and to promote well-being among those less fortunate.
Verity is building a reputation for integrity, excellence, and innovation. These commonly held standards anchor business practices and guide employee behavior. We strive to impart core values into company culture; fostering confidence and satisfaction in our employees.
- Integrity – Exemplify the standards of ethical conduct: trust, honesty, consistency, and reliability.
- Excellence – Delivering quality solutions beyond expectations with continual process improvement.
- Innovation – Facilitate a family environment that promotes collaboration, expression, creative thinking and problem solving.
- WOW – Deliver comprehension and WOW through great multimedia and visualization.
- Agility – Remain flexible and responsive; embracing and driving change.
- Give Back – Serve the community, connect, nurture, and promote well-being in others.
Verity was founded on a commitment to developing partnerships; always placing our employees and our customers first. Our modern facility and technology assets, ensure that our motivated staff have everything they need. We offer competitive compensation, upward mobility, family inclusive fringe benefits, flexible work schedules, performance-based bonuses, and various corporate functions.
- Frequent luncheons and Cook-outs
- Birthday Celebrations
- Gift Cards
- Movie Day
- Family Fun Day at Lyon’s Family Farm
- Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Annual Christmas Party
We’re aiming for more than employee retention, we hope to establish a feeling of belonging and kinship. An environment where the best and brightest in their fields are nurtured, and in turn, feel inspired to take excellent care of our customers.
"I have complete trust in Phil and Dawn. I can tell they have a genuine care for each employee and their families. This makes all the difference. ~ Ben Mecham "
VERITY is a Native American, Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) founded in 2013.
We provide Systems Engineering and Integration, Software Development, Test and Evaluation, and Multi-media services to support a wide variety of customers on projects of National Interest. Our capabilities are derived from legacy subject matter expertise (SME) plus current management and maintenance of M&S portfolio capabilities. These capabilities have been successfully applied to S&T programs as well as major weapon system acquisition programs and gap-filling warfighter solutions.
Our studies and analysis methodologies have provided robust approaches to determine the battle space effectiveness and technology readiness for current and emerging weapon systems. Our expanding customer base includes SMDC, AMRDEC, and MDA. Verity SME and simulation products were utilized by SMDC to support operations analysis and hypersonic technology testing and evaluation, and by AMRDEC to support threat simulation and the development of operationally relevant scenarios for air and missile defense testing and performance assessment. Software development and systems analysis services are also being provided to support MDA system development and demonstration.